There are many things on the way to Friday that are worth celebrating – some big, some little – and they deserve their own time. I’m taking some time again this week to highlight some of my favorite things and to be thankful for more than just the fact that it’s Friday.
This week, some of my favorite things were:
- Yummy birthday dinners with great friends!
- Family and friends who reach out to make me feel loved and special
- Garages (yes, again)
- A God who gently pulls my attention back to him when I’ve wandered away, seeking fulfillment somewhere else
- The anticipation of a year full of possibilities!
- Challenges that test my endurance, capabilities, and creativity, such as NaBloPoMo and the Bar Method challenge