There are many things on the way to Friday that are worth celebrating – some big, some little – and they deserve their own time. I’m taking some time again this week to highlight some of my favorite things and to be thankful for more than just the fact that it’s Friday.
This week, some of my favorite things were:
- Being over half-way to my Bar Method challenge goal!
- TV & movie nights with the roomie
- Great coworkers who support and love you, even when your dreams will take you away from them, and who take time out of their busy schedules to escape the office and catch up over lunch.
- Bien Trucha!
- Conversations with the little brother
- God’s loving welcome when you’ve strayed away from putting him first
- Prayers from friends and family on uncertain days
- The reminder that my job isn’t everything. It does not define me, my worth, or my purpose in life.
- Impromptu roommate dates at the local hangout
- Flossing without braces (it’s the little things in life)