There are many things on the way to Friday that are worth celebrating – some big, some little – and they deserve their own time. I’m taking some time again this week to highlight some of my favorite things and to be thankful for more than just the fact that it’s Friday.
This week, some of my favorite things were:
- My mentor Janet. Her love, insight and example mean so much to me. The time we spend together is always a joy!
- Saturday morning breakfasts and wedding planning with the roommate… after I made her earn it at Bar Method, that is. Getting the bride in shape is a maid of honor duty, right?
- Completing both of my personal challenges for the month of November: NaBloPoMo and the 20 in 30 challenge at my Bar Method studio!
- Quaint and fun outings with coworkers to celebrate the holidays.
- Personal days that allow me to study for an upcoming exam…
- Unexpectedly free car repairs, however minor they might be.
- Wonderful current and former coworkers who call when I least expect it and share what’s going on with them and encourage me when I’m freaking out about the aforementioned exam.
- The joy (and it was!) and privilege of hearing Liz Curtis Higgs speak in person. Her message was powerful and seasoned with MUCH laughter. God can and will do amazing things with our lives if we let him.
- Starbucks Peppermint Mochas. Even though I don’t usually drink coffee, these have swiftly become a favorite. Probably because they’re mostly sugar…
- Looking forward to fun Christmas plans with great friends, old and new.
- Being nominated as a Versatile Blogger! Thanks Erin! Look for a responding post in the next few days with a list of a few of my favorite blogs.