There are many things on the way to Friday that are worth celebrating – some big, some little – and they deserve their own time. I’m taking some time again this week to highlight some of my favorite things and to be thankful for more than just the fact that it’s Friday.
This week, some of my favorite things were:
- PASSING THE PHR-CA EXAM!!
- Attending the 80th anniversary of the Purdue Christmas Show. Having performed in it when I was at Purdue, it was lots of fun to go back for such a milestone. Plus the travel time with a good friend was a lot of fun as well.
- Space heaters and electric blankets. When it’s single-digits outside, these things are important!
- Coworkers who email encouraging thoughts because they know you’ve had a trying day.
- God’s reminders of his love and grace and everything he has already done for me. No matter how often I forget, he always reminds me.
- Safe travels in several snow storms we’ve had in the last week.
- Entering the single digit countdown for vacation!