There are many things on the way to Friday that are worth celebrating – some big, some little – and they deserve their own time. I’m taking some time again this week to highlight some of my favorite things and to be thankful for more than just the fact that it’s Friday.
Welcome to 2014! This week, some of my favorite things have been:
- Extensive shopping with my mom, including the purchase of a Diane Von Furstenberg dress. One more thing to cross off my bucket list!
- Golfing with my step dad. His patience with my ineptitude was wonderful! We only played nine holes on a par-3 course, but I’m happy with my 41. 🙂
- A GREAT New Year’s Eve surrounded by wonderful friends!
- Discovering the Lizzie Bennet Diaries… why didn’t anyone tell me about these sooner??
- Related to the above: staying out until 4:00am watching nearly all of the LBD episodes with a great friend. Awesome memories!
- Visiting wedding venues and helping my roommate make a decision on her wedding location. November 2014, here we come!