There are many things on the way to Friday that are worth celebrating – some big, some little – and they deserve their own time. I’m taking some time again this week to highlight some of my favorite things and to be thankful for more than just the fact that it’s Friday.
This week, some of my favorite things were:
- Encouraging late night conversations with the roommate. I’m going to miss those!
- The successful execution of a big company event. There were a few hitches, but the energy was good and people had a great time. A job well done!
- Wedding dress shopping!! What a fun experience to watch my roommate try on and find her dress.
- Getting to know a coworker better.
- Discovering a great podcast about history which keeps my mind engaged while working at the library.
- Talking to my sister!